Ayurvedic Cleansing with Dragonfly!
Detox, Revitalize, Nurture, and Renew
Your Body, Mind, & Spirit
NEXT CLEANSE: October 11th ~ Nov. 1st, 2020!
Our Traditional Ayurvedic Cleanse gives clients an opportunity to clear stagnant energy, clean out the channels of our digestion and elimination by rooting out toxins in our bodies and processed foods in our diets, lose those stubborn pounds, create and learn how to sustain a healthier diet, lifestyle, and how to navigate our way back into balance after periods of stress or illness.
When was the last time you gave yourself the gift of a healing retreat in your own home?
REJUVENATE your BODY, MIND, and SPIRIT.
NURTURE yourself with wholesome, healing foods.
Practice SELF CARE with Ayurvedic oil massage & oral care.
SLOW DOWN to meditate and do gentle yoga.
You’ve been waiting for this!
Participating in a group cleanse can offer you just the tools you need to re-organize, set healthy intentions, and enjoy the support you need from a group leader and fellow cleansers.
Many people cleanse annually, although it is recommended in both Spring and Fall to help you maintain optimal health year round. The traditional Ayurvedic cleanse is a 15-28 day commitment (we choose 21 days) with a mid-cleanse mono diet of Kitchari or dahl with yummy Indian spices. Along with ghee, fresh fruits, cooked veggies, appropriate spices, and whole grains, the Ayurvedic cleanse is light but wholesome, is grounding for fall, and it supports body, mind, and spirit, making it a sustainable and a healthy option for almost everyone. We include important information on Ayurvedic self care to help you optimize your experience, and teach about creating nourishing rituals such as self oil massage, oral care, and nasal lubrication. Our cleanse is wholesome, grounding, clearing, and supportive to your mental, physical, and spiritual well being, and the ingredients are easy to purchase online or to find at the grocery store. Either way, Katie will tell you exactly what you need!
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS October 11th!
Our cleanse includes an opening day group meeting on Zoom where you will receive instructions for your cleanse and a time to learn about Ayurvedic cleansing. The 3-week experience also includes two online yoga classes to support you during your experience, as well as 3 Zoom meetings to keep you on track, online resources, recipes, a group Facebook support page (email option for those not on FB), and lots of personal group check-ins to see how you are doing, all for $149! Please contact Katie to learn more about our Fall Cleanse: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 707-7529
What this cleanse will help you do:
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Foster both clarity and grounded-ness in body, mind, and spirit, and offer support to cleanse mental clutter, physical and energetic blockages, and to help us clear our living spaces so that we emerge clean inside-out, mentally and in our physical bodies and personal environments
- Nurture an improved sense of energy and vitality
- Support sound sleep
- Promote regular elimination
- Help re-establish one’s natural state of balance
- Prepare the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation
- Promote optimal health
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS on October 11th!
- Kick Off Zoom Meeting 10/11 at 11 am where you will learn cleanse protocol and some cooking tips from Katie’s Kitchari Kitchen!
- Opening grounding Yin Yoga class on Zoom, Sunday Oct. 11th at 5 pm.
- 3 Weeks of Guidance: Preparation Phase; Active Cleansing; Re-Integration Phase
- Daily Online Facebook Support Group
- Weekly Zoom Meetings: Oct 14, 21, & 28th at 7 pm
- Ayurveda notes, recipes, and more via email and FB!
- Payment via Venmo or PayPal for only $149!
**We recommend using the Banyan Botanicals “Cleanse Bundle” for the active phase of your 3-week cleanse. Click here to order: Cleanse Bundle
Please contact Katie to learn more about our upcoming FALL 2020 Cleanse: email@example.com or (603) 707-7529.