Ayurvedic Cleansing with Dragonfly!
Detox, Revitalize, Nurture, and Renew
Your Body, Mind, & Spirit
SPRING CLEANSE, MAY 1 ~22, 2022
With a KICK-OFF ZOOM Sunday, May 1st
(will be recorded)
Our Ayurveda SPRING cleanse gives clients an opportunity to clear stagnant Kapha energy, clean out the channels of our digestion and elimination by rooting out toxins in our bodies and processed foods in our diets, lose those stubborn winter pounds, create and learn how to sustain a healthier diet and lifestyle, clean and clear our physical spaces of clutter, and navigate our way back into physical, emotional, and spiritual balance after periods of stress or illness.
When was the last time you gave yourself the gift of a healing retreat in your own home?
REJUVENATE your BODY, MIND, and SPIRIT.
NURTURE yourself with wholesome, healing foods.
Practice SELF CARE with Ayurvedic oil massage & oral care.
SLOW DOWN to meditate and RENEW your energy with daily yoga & exercise
You’ve been waiting for this!
A Spring Cleanse is for you if you need to cultivate or restore any of the following things in your life:
- A sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Clarity and grounding in the mental, spiritual, and emotional spheres.
- A wish to nurture an improved sense of energy and vitality.
- Clear stagnant Kapha congestion
- Support sound sleep.
- Promote regular elimination.
- Help re-establish your natural state of balance.
- Prepare your organs and tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Promote optimal health.
$199 if you register by April 15th! After 4/15, rate is $222. Jump in now and save your spot!
THE GROUP FORMAT: Participating in a group cleanse can offer you just the tools you need to re-organize, set healthy intentions, and enjoy the support you need from a group leader and fellow cleansers.
WHY, HOW OFTEN, & HOW TO: Many people cleanse annually, although it is recommended in both Spring and Fall to help you maintain optimal health year round. The traditional Ayurvedic cleanse is a 15-28 day commitment (we choose 21 days) with a mid-cleanse mono diet of Kitchari or dahl with yummy Indian spices. Along with ghee, fresh fruits, cooked veggies, appropriate spices, and whole grains, the Spring Ayurvedic cleanse is grounding and wholesome without being heavy, and it supports body, mind, and spirit, making it a sustainable and a healthy option for almost everyone. The “Active” Kitchari phase of the cleanse is easy, soothing, and allows for creativity, depending on your personal needs. In the final phase we get to dive into the first colorful greens of the season, and we learn about the importance of when to sauté our greens and veggies to make them easier to digest, as well as when it is good to enjoy raw fruits and veggies, based on the season, specific weather, and time of day. The “Active” Kitchari phase of the cleanse is easy, soothing, and allows for creativity, depending on your personal needs. Some of us will even add an intermittent fasting component to really clear out our systems and reboot our metabolism!
We include important information on Ayurvedic self care to help you optimize your experience, and teach about creating nourishing rituals such as self oil massage, oral care, and nasal lubrication. Our cleanse is wholesome and grounding, but also clearing, energizing, and supportive to your mental, physical, and spiritual well being. The ingredients are easy to purchase online or to find at the grocery store. Either way, Katie will tell you exactly what you need!
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS SUNDAY, MAY 1st
KICK OFF ZOOM MEETING:
Our cleanse includes an opening day group meeting on Zoom where you will receive instructions for your cleanse and a time to learn about Ayurvedic cleansing. The 3-week experience includes weekly Zoom meetings to keep you on track, online resources, recipes, a group Facebook support page, and lots of personal group check-ins to see how you are doing, all for $199! Please contact Katie to learn more about our Ayurvedic Cleanse: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 707-7529
What this cleanse will help you do:
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Foster both clarity and grounded-ness in body, mind, and spirit, and offer support to cleanse mental clutter, physical and energetic blockages, and to help us clear our living spaces so that we emerge clean inside-out, mentally and in our physical bodies and personal environments
- Nurture an improved sense of energy and vitality
- Support sound sleep
- Promote regular elimination
- Help re-establish one’s natural state of balance
- Prepare the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation
- Promote optimal health
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS: MAY 1, 2022
- Kick Off Zoom Meeting: Sunday, May 1 @ 11 am, where you will learn cleanse protocol, how to begin the detoxification process, and how to prepare for the Active Phase (week 2)
- 3 Weeks of Guidance: Preparation Phase (Week 1); Active Cleansing (Week 2); Re-Integration Phase (Week 3)
- Daily Online Facebook Support Group
- Weekly Zoom Meetings: Wed. nights at 7-7:45 pm during the cleanse (May 4, 11, 18); these will be recorded if you miss them, but soooo good to be there in person for the Q&A.
- Ayurveda notes, recipes, and more on FB!
- Payment via PayPal or check for only $199 when you register on or April 15, 2022. After 4/15, rates go up to $222. *Once you register we will send you a payment request.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO PURCHASE via Banyan or at your local grocery:
- Banyan Cleanse kit online or purchase / or make your own bundle: 3 lb basmati rice, 1.65 lb split moong dahl, 3.5 oz kitchari spices, 7.5 oz ghee, Total Body Cleanse tablets or Triphala (90 tablets), 1/2 lb CCF tea.
- 16 oz sesame oil (or organic herbalized massage oil of your choice–see link below to view the many options on Banyan). You could opt for a 4 oz sesame, a 4 oz joint and muscle oil, and a 4 oz deep sleep oil just to have a variety to try!
WHAT WE RECOMMEND to Enhance Your Cleanse Experience:
- Stainless steel tongue scraper (you can use a spoon in a pinch)
- Sesame oil or Mint Swish for swishing the mouth
- Nasya Oil to lubricate and clear the nostrils (you can use a drop of sesame oil on your finger to lubricate the passageways–I will teach you this–the special oil is just a lovely upgrade)
**We recommend using the Banyan Botanicals “Cleanse Bundle” for the middle “active” phase of your 3-week cleanse. If you would like to make your own ghee, simply opt out of the ghee in the bundle items, and Katie will teach you how to make your own! Free shipping! Click here to order: Cleanse Bundle
For those who would like to add on Ayurveda Self Care items, we recommend the organic 16 oz Sesame for everyone–it is a great price, and you can use it daily unless you have inflammatory skin issues. There is an Every Day massage oil as well as a joint and muscle oil (Mahanarayan), and a Sleep Easy oil that is great for those who will self oil before bedtime. Use the following links to learn more and order: Ayurveda Massage Oils
Adding an Oral Care routine to your regular brushing and flossing is also a wonderful way to take better care of your teeth, gums, and to detoxify the tissues of the mouth. My favorite is the Mint Oil Swish, and I also us my Banyan tongue scraper daily! You can read more about oral care here: Oral Self Care
To look at all of the Banyan “bundles” on one page, click HERE:
Please contact Katie to learn more about our upcoming Cleanse: email@example.com or (603) 707-7529.