CLASS RATES & PASS OPTIONS:
- $15 Single Class Rate
- $10 Student Single Class Rate ~ age 22 and under (see below)
- Pass Options ~ Which fits your practice? *10 and 20 passes valid for 1 year. 5 class pass valid for 6 months. *Passes are for one person only. Multi-class passes are sold to you at a discounted rate, so the expiration policy is firm.
- 20 class pass $220
- 10 class pass $130
- 5 class pass $70
- Student Rates: $10 drop in. Age 22 and under. We may ask you to send a pic of your student ID.
- ALL electronic transactions are subject to fees.
- BeYogi: Yoga teachers enrolled in beYogi Insurance enjoy an exclusive discount on all passes! To access your discount, head to the beYogi member portal here and log in to select your pass and receive your special discount!”
- To learn more about beYogi’s awesome insurance for yoga teachers and claim a sweet discount, click here: beYogi Insurance
- PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS AVAILABLE @ Dragonfly: $125/hr. for solo-design or up to 3 students for a semi-private. $150/hr. for 4-7 (add $15 per additional student). At your venue: Add $30 for travel up to 30 min. one way. Contact Katie for info about rates for larger groups or longer distances.
- MAT RENTALS: $2 per visit (we are currently not renting mats). If you love yoga and plan to develop a practice, it is worth having your very own mat–for sanitary reasons as well as knowing your are rolling out your very own practice space.
- BUY a MAT: currently SOLD OUT
- MAT CUBBY RENTAL: Your own cubby for only $25 / year!! How convenient!
“Katie’s classes are like a massage from the inside out.” ~Nancy Papp
*Private Reiki with Katie: Your peaceful healing session takes place in the sun-lit windows of Dragonfly Yoga Barn: $100/hr @ Dragonfly. Add $30 travel up to 30 min; inquire for distance travel. Zoom sessions available too: enjoy a virtual appointment from your own home $88/hr.
*Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy, Thai Yoga, and Yoga Therapy (therapeutics): Thai Yoga is a series of instructor-assisted stretches for the whole body, that gently push, pull, hold, and rock the client into a state of deep peace . Whether you would like to learn how to tailor your practice for ultimate wellness and harmony, have an injury or illness that you would like to address with your yoga practice, or simply want to relax while someone else does the work of stretching you (Thai), Yoga Therapy is an excellent choice! $125/hr. Add $30 travel up to 30 min; inquire for distance travel.
*Ayurveda Consultation info click here: AYURVEDA
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
Perfect for your favorite yogi, or the hard to buy for friend who could use a relaxing yoga class or workshop, our online Gift Certificates are available in easy amounts: Click on the appropriate amount below to purchase, or email us to Venmo the amount of your choice. Our Venmo is: @Deccybaby
Have Questions? Call or email us!