Payment for classes is an energy exchange between you and me. Thank you in advance for your ongoing patronage both online these past months and more recently in person. As we prepare to re-open our doors for select classes and with very limited attendance, we want to extend our heartfelt gratitude for helping us to weather this time.
We are now happy to offer you both virtual classes filmed inside the Yoga Barn, as well as select in-studio classes and outdoor yoga classes, both here at Dragonfly and in some of our beautiful local landscapes! I hope these offerings continue to support your Body~Mind~Spirit wellness in the coming days, weeks, and months.
REGULAR STUDIO RATES:
- $14 Single Class Rate ~ We appreciate it!
- $10 Discounted Single Class Rate ~ for those who need it.
- $7 Student Single Class Rate ~ age 22 and under (see below)
- Pass Options ~ Which fits your practice? *All passes valid for 1 year. *Passes are for one person only. Multi-class passes are sold to you at a discounted rate, so the expiration policy is firm. When you purchase a pass, you agree to this condition. No one will be turned away for inability to pay. Please talk with Katie about our sliding scale.
- PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS AVAILABLE: $85/hr. for 1 person, $100/hr. for 2-3. $150/hr. for 4-7 (add $15 per additional student). Add $30 for travel up to 30 min. one way. Contact Katie for info about rates for larger groups or longer distances.
- MAT RENTALS: $1 per visit (we are currently not renting mats). If you don’t yet own a mat, feel free to borrow one of ours on your first visit. If you love yoga and plan to develop a practice, it is worth having your very own mat–for sanitary reasons as well as knowing your are rolling out your very own practice space.
- BUY a MAT: $20
- MAT CUBBY RENTAL: Your own cubby for only $20 / year!! How convenient!
“Katie’s classes are like a massage from the inside out.” ~Nancy Papp
*Private Reiki with Katie: Your peaceful healing session takes place in the sun-lit windows of Dragonfly Yoga Barn: $85/hr @ Dragonfly. Add $30 travel up to 30 min; inquire for distance travel. Min. travel appt. of 60 min.
*Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy, Thai Yoga, and Yoga Therapy (therapeutics): Thai Yoga is a series of instructor-assisted stretches for the whole body, that gently push, pull, hold, and rock the client into a state of deep peace . Whether you would like to learn how to tailor your practice for ultimate wellness and harmony, have an injury or illness that you would like to address with your yoga practice, or simply want to relax while someone else does the work of stretching you (Thai), Yoga Therapy is an excellent choice! $85/hr. Add $30 travel up to 30 min; inquire for distance travel.
*Ayurveda Consultation info click here: AYURVEDA
*Access Consciousness Bars: The “Bars” are a powerful set of 32 points on the head which, when gently touched, help to release us from patterns that limit us (think money, relationships, creativity, sex, fear, etc.). Ask the Universe “What else is possible?” and let the Access Bars do the rest! $85/hr @ Dragonfly. Add $30 travel up to 30 min; inquire for distance travel. Min. travel appt. of 60 min.
MAT RENTALS: $1 per visit (we are currently not renting mats).
If you don’t yet own a mat, feel free to borrow one of ours on your first visit. If you love yoga and plan to develop a practice, it is worth having your very own mat–for sanitary reasons as well as knowing your are rolling out your very own practice space. We have mats for sale for only $20!
MAT CUBBY RENTAL: Your own cubby for only $20 / year!! How convenient!
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE!
Perfect for your favorite yogi, or the hard to buy for friend who could use a relaxing yoga class or workshop, our online Gift Certificates are available in easy amounts: Click on the appropriate amount below to purchase.
Have Questions? Call or email us!