Ayurvedic Seasonal Cleanse with Dragonfly!
DETOX, REFRESH, & RENEW Your Body and Mind!
LAST DAY TO REGISTER WITH CLEANSE KIT OPTION: Monday, Oct. 8th!! Returning Dragonfly cleansers can register w/o kit option until Friday, Oct. 14th.
Fall Cleanse October 14th – November 4th!
Our Traditional Ayurvedic Cleanse gives clients an opportunity to clear stagnant energy, clean out the channels of our digestion and elimination by rooting out toxins in our bodies and processed foods in our diets, lose those stubborn pounds, create and learn how to sustain a healthier diet, lifestyle, and how to navigate our way back into balance after periods of stress or illness.
Fall is a special time to cleanse, as it is Vata time, represented by the cool winds and dry air of autumn and early winter. It is an especially important time to ground ourselves, turn to warmer foods and soups, and prepare our bodies for winter by eating the bounty of root vegetables, moisturizing our organs and skin, and protecting ourselves against the cold months ahead with our diet and lifestyle.
Many people cleanse annually, although it is recommended in both Spring and Fall to help you maintain optimal health year round. The traditional Ayurveda cleanse is a 15-21-day cleanse with a mono diet of Kitchari (a thick soup made with rice, dahl, and yummy Indian spices) offered in the middle week. Along with ghee, fresh fruits, veggies, appropriate spices, and whole grains, the Ayurvedic cleanse is light but wholesome, and it supports body, mind, and spirit, making it sustainable and a healthy option for almost everyone. We include important information on Ayurvedic self care to help you optimize your experience, and your package includes sesame oil for self massage and oral care. Our cleanse is wholesome, grounding, clearing, and supportive to your wellbeing! For those of you going light on grains, or avoiding dairy and gluten, you can complete this cleanse with some simple modifications! Ask Katie how!
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS
Cleanse Pre-Registration Required!
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS Sunday, October 14th and includes an opening day group meeting at 3 pm where you will receive instructions for your cleanse, kit materials and details, followed by a Yin yoga class @ 4:30 pm (you do not have to be present to participate in the cleanse). The experience also includes a second yoga class to support you during your cleanse, online resources, handouts, recipes, cleanse materials, group Facebook support page (email option for those not on FB), and three weeks of check-ins to see how you are doing, all for $168. Non-kit option for those who have completed the Ayurvedic cleanse with Katie allows you to purchase your own supplies: cost $108. Please contact Katie to learn more about our Fall Cleanse: email@example.com or (603) 707-7529.
*Full Cleanse Option: $168. Registration for full kit option is closed. If you would like to participate, register below in the “returning” link, and then email Katie to ask how to place your own materials order with Banyan Botanicals, the wonderful company where we purchase our Ayurveda cleanse materials. Katie’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Returning Cleanser Option: $108 (for those who have completed a 21-day cleanse with Katie in the past and who know the protocol well enough to purchase their own ingredients). New cleansers must choose the “Full Cleanse” option to participate.
What this cleanse will help you do:
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Foster both clarity and grounded-ness in the mental, spiritual, and emotional spheres and offer support to cleanse mental clutter, physical and energetic blockages, and to help us clear our living spaces so that we emerge clean inside-out, mentally and in our physical bodies and personal environments
- Nurture an improved sense of energy and vitality
- Support sound sleep
- Promote regular elimination
- Help re-establish one’s natural state of balance
- Prepare the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation
- Promote optimal health
What this cleanse includes:
- Opening Yoga Class at Dragonfly Yoga Barn & Kick Off Meeting October 14th @ 2:30 pm in the Dragonfly kitchen where you will learn cleanse protocol and some cooking tips!
- Your complete Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit (7 days of Kitchari ingredients, herbs, massage oil, ghee, and detox tea)
- 3 Weeks of Guidance: Preparation Phase; Active Cleansing; Re-Integration Phase
- Online Support Group via Facebook (or email) with Ayurveda notes, recipes, and more!
- Payment via Venmo (we will set up a link), PayPal, or check. Paypal fees apply for online payments.
Please contact Katie to learn more about our upcoming FALL 2018 Cleanse: email@example.com or (603) 707-7529.