Ayurvedic Seasonal Cleanse with Dragonfly!
DETOX, REFRESH, & RENEW Your Body and Mind!
Fall Cleanse October 10th – November 1st!
Our Traditional Ayurvedic Cleanse gives clients an opportunity to clear stagnant energy, clean out the channels of our digestion and elimination by rooting out toxins in our bodies and processed foods in our diets, lose those stubborn pounds, create and learn how to sustain a healthier diet, lifestyle, and how to navigate our way back into balance after periods of stress or illness.
Fall is a special time to cleanse, as it is Vata time, represented by the cool winds and dry air of autumn and early winter. It is an especially important time to ground ourselves, turn to warmer foods and soups, and prepare our bodies for winter by eating the bounty of root vegetables, moisturizing our organs and skin, and protecting ourselves against the cold months ahead with our diet and lifestyle.
Many people cleanse annually, although it is recommended in both Spring and Fall to help you maintain optimal health year round. The traditional Ayurveda cleanse is a 15-21-day cleanse with a mono diet of Kitchari (a thick soup made with rice, dahl, and yummy Indian spices) offered in the middle week. Along with ghee, fresh fruits, veggies, appropriate spices, and whole grains, the Ayurvedic cleanse is light but wholesome, and it supports body, mind, and spirit, making it sustainable and a healthy option for almost everyone. We include important information on Ayurvedic self care to help you optimize your experience, and your package includes sesame oil for self massage and oral care. Our cleanse is wholesome, grounding, clearing, and supportive to your wellbeing!
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS October 10th!!
- Opening Yoga Class & Info Meeting, Tues. Oct. 10th: 4:30 pm Yoga; 6 pm Info Session
- Your complete Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit and week’s supply of Kitchari cleanse
- 3 Weeks of Guidance: Preparation Phase; Active Cleansing; Re-Integration Phase
- Personal mini Ayurveda consult with Pulse Diagnosis to reveal main imbalance (to be completed before the cleanse begins).
- Online Support Group via Facebook with Ayurveda notes, recipes, and more!
- Payment via Venmo (we will set up a link), PayPal, or check.
Please contact Katie to learn more about our upcoming Fall 2017 Cleanse: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 707-7529.