March 25-27, 2022
THIS RETREAT IS NOW FULL
NOURISH & REVITALIZE
The “Ayurveda Women” retreat helps us align and synchronize with the seasons, to clear out what is no longer needed, and to open our arms to Nature’s invitation to restore, rejuvenate, and heal–whatever the season. Just like the Earth and all its creatures, we humans move through the cycles of birth, flourishing life, death, and rebirth. It is our hope that the Ayurveda Women’s retreat at Dragonfly allows us to fall into rhythm with Mother Nature and nourish who we are as women in all our various stages of life.
The Spring retreat takes place in sync with Equinox, a time when the sun has begun its tilt toward the Northern hemisphere, the ground is growing moist with Spring rains, and seeds are percolating in soil, rejuvenated after the nurturing blanket of Winter’s snow has been replaced by the first green blades of grass. It’s possible a passing snowflake and chilly air will make us reach for our hats and mittens, or there may be a warm sunny day that invites us to sit outside and show our skin for the first time in months. Either way, It won’t be long before the bees are back to pollinate the flowers and the trees unfurl their tender leaves to warming days.
THIS RETREAT IS NOW FULL. To get on our wait list, please email Katie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our retreat experience includes the perfect combination of nourishing food and Ayurvedic self-care practices to help us begin the transition from Winter into Spring, a time when we are sloughing off the sweaters (and maybe a few pounds), when we need juices and teas to stoke our digestive fire (Agni) and detoxify our bodies (sugar, alcohol, fast and fried foods), and when we are ready to take the latent potential of our long Winter’s rest and manifest beautiful things, much like the seeds and trees around us. We are reflections of Nature, after all, and now is the time for a fresh start, a time to clear our bodies and minds of anything stagnant or stale, and to replenish the tissues, joints, and organs of our body with vibrant food, energizing walks, breathing practices to clear the lungs, and yoga to work the body on all of its physical and energetic layers. Together we will cook, dine, journal, share stories, luxuriate in self oil massage and skincare, and take our cues from Nature during this precious time of Spring!
LIMITED TO 12 GUESTS! FULL
WHAT’S INCLUDED in your $595 investment:
- All meals ~ 2 healthy and nourishing buffet dinners + 2 bountiful and healthy buffet breakfasts + Spring detox smoothies and teas!
- Lodging in one of Dragonfly Yoga Barn’s beautiful dorm rooms. We have two semi-private rooms and one private room in the Dragonfly farmhouse, available for an extra fee, and offered only after minimum registration of 8 guests is met in the Barn (see below).
- All yoga classes: Slow Flow, Restorative, Yoga Nidra, and Yin Yoga!
- Self care goodie bag with body oil, rosewater, tongue scraper, and more!
- A cooking lesson in Dragonfly’s “Kitchari Kitchen,” making something yummy and delicious!
- Ayurveda workshops, including a class on “Dinacharya” where we learn self-care practices to help us balance body, mind, and soul.
- Ample time to rest and rejuvenate, to journal, soak in the hot tub, make new friends, disconnect from social media and get back to Nature.
Our cozy dorm rooms are equipped with custom built-in bunks and are adjacent to the yoga studio, the hub of our weekend activity. With radiant floor heat, warm fleece blankets, cotton sheets, and comfy pillows, this is the perfect place to nestle in and make new friends. Our “standard” shared dorm rooms are first come, first serve. Only after 8 guests are booked in our dorms do we offer rooms in our farmhouse (see below). Those who book early guarantee the lowest rates and have first dibbs at upgrading to one of our more private lodging options.
- Dorms: SOLD OUT. max 3-4 guests per dorm. Twin bunks have stairs to the top perch under the high eaves of the roof. Each bunk has it’s own pull-out storage drawer. $595.
- Studio Loft: SOLD OUT. The barn loft, which overlooks the yoga studio, is a spacious place for guests to read and sip tea; at night it doubles as a bedroom for up to 3 guests: one queen bed tucked in under the eaves, and one twin snugged into the loft corner. These are considered an extension of our dorms.
- Farmhouse Kitchen Loft: SOLD OUT.T his semi-private room is located in our Farmhouse home and is a spacious “A” shaped loft w/ 2 Queen beds and 1 Twin bed (shared bathroom with the “green” room). Add $300 per weekend; may be shared by up to 3 guests.
- Farmhouse Green Room: SOLD OUT. This private single room with one full-size bed shares a bathroom and shower with the Kitchen Loft. Add $150 for the weekend.
- Farmhouse Blue Room: SOLD OUT. This private single room with one queen bed has its own bathroom and shower. Add $200 for the weekend.
I hope you can join me for this intimate retreat that will support your body, mind, and soul as you emerge from Winter into Spring!
Once you register for a Dragonfly Retreat, your deposit (full retreat fee for weekend retreats, and booking deposit on international retreats) is non-refundable and non-transferable (unless you have permission of the retreat leader to transfer your spot to another guest, and Dragonfly receives a transfer registration form and transfer fee of $100). While we realize “life happens,” our policies are FIRM, as we only have so many group retreats available, and only so many spots to offer in each retreat. To protect your investment, we suggest registrants purchase trip insurance in the event you need to cancel. Retreats fill quickly, so please choose your special weekend wisely and joyfully! Thank you!