Ayurvedic Seasonal Cleanse with Dragonfly!
Detox, Revitalize, Nurture, and Renew
Your Body and Mind!
Next cleanse Fall 2018
Our Traditional Ayurvedic Cleanse gives clients an opportunity to clear stagnant energy, clean out the channels of our digestion and elimination by rooting out toxins in our bodies and processed foods in our diets, lose those stubborn pounds, create and learn how to sustain a healthier diet, lifestyle, and how to navigate our way back into balance after periods of stress or illness.
Spring is a special time to cleanse, as it is the end of Kapha time, represented by the cool and damp elements of late winter and early spring. It is especially important to revitalize the body as we come out of our seasonal hibernation (especially in the Northeast!), and as all of us re-emerge after a long winter of shorter, darker days, shed winter layers (and pounds!), re-ignite our agni (digestive fire), rejuvenate the body and mind with fresh spring soups, veggies, and fruits, and continue to moisturize our organs and skin in order to protect ourselves against the summer months to come. Our diet and lifestyle are essential to avoiding the typical seasonal imbalances, such as springtime allergies (abundance of Kapha) and the potential for summertime inflammation (too much Pitta), and a Spring cleanse can offer you just the tools you need to re-group, set healthy intentions, and enjoy the support you need from a group leader and fellow cleansers.
Many people cleanse annually, although it is recommended in both Spring and Fall to help you maintain optimal health year round. The traditional Ayurveda cleanse is a 15-28-day commitment (we choose 21 days) with a mono diet of kitchari and dahl for the middle week, along with yummy Indian spices (kitchari is a thick soup made with rice, and dahl is a lighter soup) offered in the middle week. Along with ghee, fresh fruits, veggies, appropriate spices, and whole grains, the Ayurvedic cleanse is light but wholesome, and it supports body, mind, and spirit, making it sustainable and a healthy option for almost everyone. We include important information on Ayurvedic self care to help you optimize your experience, and your package includes sesame oil for self massage and oral care. Our cleanse is wholesome, grounding, clearing, and supportive to your well being!
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS Saturday, April 21st, 2018! SPECIAL RATE of only $149 includes opening yoga class and group meeting with intro to Ayurvedic cleansing, instructions & a mini-cooking class to kick off the cleanse, a mid cleanse yoga class to support you during your cleanse (2 total: one to open the cleanse, and one mid-cleanse), online resources, handouts, recipes, a Banyan Botanicals Ayurveda Cleanse kit ($80 value), group Facebook support page (optional), and three weeks of check-ins to see how you are doing! Wow!
To learn more about our Spring Cleanse, contact Katie: email@example.com or (603) 707-7529.
Spring and Fall 2017 Cleanses SOLD OUT!!! Register now to reserve your place!
What this cleanse will help you do:
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Foster both clarity and grounded-ness in the mental, spiritual, and emotional spheres.
- Nurture an improved sense of energy and vitality.
- Support sound sleep.
- Promote regular elimination.
- Help re-establish one’s natural state of balance.
- Prepare the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation.
- Promote optimal health.
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS April 21st, 2018!!
- Opening Yoga Class & Info Meeting: Sat. 4/21, 8 am Yoga, followed by kick off meeting in the Dragonfly kitchen where you will learn cleanse protocol and some cooking tips!
- Your complete Ayurvedic Cleanse Kit and week’s supply of Kitchari cleanse
- 3 Weeks of Guidance: Preparation Phase; Active Cleansing; Re-Integration Phase
- Personal mini Ayurveda Pulse Diagnosis to reveal main imbalance (to be completed before the cleanse begins, if possible, for regular students).
- Online Support Group via Facebook with Ayurveda notes, recipes, and more!
- Payment via Venmo (we will set up a link), PayPal, or check.
Please contact Katie to learn more about our upcoming Spring 2018 Cleanse: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 707-7529.