Ayurvedic Cleansing with Dragonfly!
Detox, Revitalize, Nurture, and Renew
Your Body, Mind, & Spirit
SPRING CLEANSE: April 10 through May 1st, 2021!
With a KICK-OFF ZOOM Wed. April 7th!
Our Ayurvedic Spring Cleanse gives clients an opportunity to clear stagnant Kapha energy, clean out the channels of our digestion and elimination by rooting out toxins in our bodies and processed foods in our diets, lose those stubborn winter pounds, create and learn how to sustain a healthier diet & lifestyle, clean and clear our physical spaces of clutter, and how to navigate our way back into balance after periods of stress or illness.
When was the last time you gave yourself the gift of a healing retreat in your own home?
REJUVENATE your BODY, MIND, and SPIRIT.
NURTURE yourself with wholesome, healing foods.
Practice SELF CARE with Ayurvedic oil massage & oral care.
CLEAR OUT the physical CLUTTER in your living spaces and CLARIFY your mind.
SLOW DOWN to meditate and RENEW your energy with daily yoga & exercise
You’ve been waiting for this!
Participating in a group cleanse can offer you just the tools you need to re-organize, set healthy intentions, and enjoy the support you need from a group leader and fellow cleansers.
Many people cleanse annually, although it is recommended in both Spring and Fall to help you maintain optimal health year round. The traditional Ayurvedic cleanse is a 15-28 day commitment (we choose 21 days) with a mid-cleanse mono diet of Kitchari or dahl with yummy Indian spices. Along with ghee, fresh fruits, cooked veggies, appropriate spices, and whole grains, the Spring Ayurvedic cleanse is light but wholesome, and it supports body, mind, and spirit, making it a sustainable and a healthy option for almost everyone. And the most fun in a Spring cleanse is that we come out of the “Active” Kitchari phase with the wonderful introduction of fresh raw salads and smoothies to re-invigorate us for Springtime! Some of us will even add an intermittent fasting component to really clear out our systems and reboot our metabolism!
We include important information on Ayurvedic self care to help you optimize your experience, and teach about creating nourishing rituals such as self oil massage, oral care, and nasal lubrication. Our cleanse is wholesome and grounding, but also clearing, energizing, and supportive to your mental, physical, and spiritual well being. The ingredients are easy to purchase online or to find at the grocery store. Either way, Katie will tell you exactly what you need!
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS APRIL 10th, 2021
KICK OFF ZOOM Wed. April 7th!
Our cleanse includes an opening day group meeting on Zoom where you will receive instructions for your cleanse and a time to learn about Ayurvedic cleansing. The 3-week experience also includes online yoga classes with Katie to support you during your experience, as well as Zoom meetings to keep you on track, online resources, recipes, a group Facebook support page (email option for those not on FB), and lots of personal group check-ins to see how you are doing, all for $199! Please contact Katie to learn more about our Spring Cleanse: email@example.com or (603) 707-7529
What this cleanse will help you do:
- Restore a sense of calm to the mind and the nervous system.
- Foster both clarity and grounded-ness in body, mind, and spirit, and offer support to cleanse mental clutter, physical and energetic blockages, and to help us clear our living spaces so that we emerge clean inside-out, mentally and in our physical bodies and personal environments
- Nurture an improved sense of energy and vitality
- Support sound sleep
- Promote regular elimination
- Help re-establish one’s natural state of balance
- Prepare the tissues for deep nourishment and rejuvenation
- Promote optimal health
OUR NEXT GUIDED CLEANSE BEGINS: APRIL 10th!!
- Kick Off Zoom Meeting: Wed. April 7th at 7 pm) )where you will learn cleanse protocol and how to prepare for the opening week of the cleanse, which begins Sat. April 10th.
- Yoga classes with Katie during the cleanse! Simply register for any of Katie’s regularly-scheduled online classes, and enjoy the added benefits of yoga, breathing, and community as you cleanse!
- 3 Weeks of Guidance: Preparation Phase; Active Cleansing; Re-Integration Phase
- Daily Online Facebook Support Group
- Weekly Zoom Meetings: DATE/TIME TBA
- Ayurveda notes, recipes, and more via email and FB!
- Payment via Venmo or PayPal for only $199!
**We recommend using the Banyan Botanicals “Cleanse Bundle” for the active phase of your 3-week cleanse. If you would like to make your own ghee, simply opt out of the ghee in the bundle items, and Katie will teach you how to make your own! Free shipping! Click here to order: Cleanse Bundle
For those who would like to add on Ayurveda Self Care items, we recommend the organic 16 oz Sesame for everyone–it is a great price, and you can use it daily unless you have inflammatory skin issues. There is an Every Day massage oil as well as a joint and muscle oil (Mahanarayan), and a Sleep Easy oil that is great for those who will self oil before bedtime. Use the following links to learn more and order: Ayurveda Massage Oils
Adding an Oral Care routine to your regular brushing and flossing is also a wonderful way to take better care of your teeth, gums, and to detoxify the tissues of the mouth. My favorite is the Mint Oil Swish, and I also us my Banyan tongue scraper daily! You can read more about oral care here: Oral Self Care
REGISTER for the Cleanse NOW!
Please contact Katie to learn more about our upcoming SPRING 2021 Cleanse: firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 707-7529.