Dragonfly crosses the pond!
Join us on the Wild Atlantic Way!
2023 DATES COMING SOON!
Join Katie & Declan for an adventure you’ll always remember!
Our retreat begins in Blarney where we’ll tour Blarney Castle, the Woolen Mills, and enjoy our first group dinner together in this ancient little town.
In the morning, we head onto the “Wild Atlantic Way” to gaze over the green miles of Ireland’s south and west coast known for it’s gorgeous scenery, towns perched overlooking the beaches and rugged cliffs, mountain passes and valleys dotted with stone cottages, and almost as many sheep as pubs!
We will bed and breakfast our way through quaint towns and villages at some of Ireland’s sweet hotels and lodges, catch lunches or stop to sip pints, shop for Irish treats, and look out over the never-ending fields and stone walls of Ireland’s gorgeous countryside.
Afternoons and evenings settle us into lively pubs where we’ll eat the local fare and maybe even catch some traditional Irish music!
There is time to walk in the villages after our days of sightseeing, to dip in and out of the pubs and check out the “craic,” and to take pictures of the castles, forts, and endless green fields.
From Cork to Kinsale, round the Ring of Kerry, and from the Dingle Peninsula to the Cliffs of Moher, we will wander the Wild Atlantic Way together! And who knows what surprises there are!! We’ll just have to keep some things a secret until we arrive!
The best thing about this trip? You are traveling with Dragonfly Yoga’s own native Irishman, Declan O’Connell, who will regale all of us as we meander his very favorite places in Ireland, West Cork, Kerry, Clare, and Galway–undoubtedly the prettiest, wildest, and most photographed parts of Ireland where the land meets the sea. Katie promises to work out the kinks each day with a gentle yoga class in the morning (optional), and if the weather treats us right, we will practice some days out in the open air or maybe even spontaneous yoga in a castle!!
$3,200 per person, based on double occupancy.
Once you register for this retreat, please send your deposit as a check made payable to Dragonfly Yoga. Checks must be received within a week of registration to hold your spot.
Private room is an additional $500
- 8 days and 7 nights accommodation @ quaint boutique hotels & guest houses
- All breakfasts & two group dinners
- All group ground transportation beginning in Cork: ferries/boat transfers.
- Adventures all along the way, some excursions to be announced, and some secrets we won’t reveal here online!! Ha!
- 5 morning yoga practices (or post drive stretch) with Katie
Not included in rates:
- Flights: Stay tuned for best arrival airport, based on our itinerary.
- Travel prior to and after the retreat
- Lunches/snacks on your own in villages along the way
- There are two group dinners included in the rates–the rest you are on your own; this allows you to wander the towns where we stay and eat where you like!
- Alcohol & beverages
- Trip insurance: We strongly suggest you purchase trip insurance to cover your investment.Please review our detailed “Terms and Conditions” form below along with the cancellation policy contained within this form. Two companies commonly used by retreat guests are “World Nomads” & Trip Insurance
Please refer to “Terms and Conditions” link below for complete details on cancellation policy, Covid, inclusions/exclusions, etc.
If you are interested in this very special trip to Ireland with Katie & Declan, and want to know more before you book, email Declan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our 2022 retreat sold out!
REQUIRED FORMS & DOCUMENTS
- Registration Form: Click here please
- Terms & Conditions / Cancellation Policy (REQUIRED SIGNATURE): Click here, please
- Current Passport, Vaccination Record, and any current medical forms and tests required for traveling at that time.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS:
To read the full policy, click on our Terms and Conditions Policy above.
It is important for all guests to know and agree to all items in this form, including the following: “Per-person cancellation fees are based on the date of the cancellation notice reaching retreat leaders. If, for any reason, you need to cancel your reservation in the retreat, the following policy will be followed: More than 120 days prior to retreat start date, registration payment minus initial deposit will be returned to registrant. Inside 120-90 days prior to retreat start date 50% of registration, minus initial deposit, will be issued to the registrant. Cancellations made less than 90 days prior to retreat start date will result in no refund to the registrant, unless you can fill your space, in which case financial exchange will happen between said registrant and the replacement guest. **Reservations are not transferable without the explicit approval of your hosts. **Non-refundable deposit is NON-TRANSFERABLE to another registrant. In the event that a refund is required from your retreat leaders, participant will be refunded within 30 days of cancellation. Cancellation on day of departure or during the retreat will result in no refund. No refund for unused portions of retreat, including, but not limited to: missed meals, hotel nights, and sightseeing. Cancellation of program by retreat hosts Declan and Katie O’Connell for reasons other than below result in full refund of retreat fees, but do not cover flights to/from said destination. Please purchase trip insurance that covers your flights. Cancellation of program due to Covid, government shutdown, acts of war, weather, or any other act of God will result in no refund to registrants. NOTE: Neither Declan nor Katie O’Connell accepts liability for any airline or train cancellation penalty incurred by the purchase of a non-refundable airline or train ticket to the destination or return to the US.” To cover these risks, it is strongly recommended that all participants purchase travel insurance.