Dragonfly crosses the pond!
Join us on the Wild Atlantic Way!
April 23-April 30, 2019
Join Katie & Declan for an adventure you’ll always remember!
THIS RETREAT IS FULL!!
Our trip begins in Cork, Ireland on Tuesday, April 23rd.
From the airport, we head to Blarney where we’ll tour Blarney Castle, the Woolen Mills, and enjoy our first group dinner together in this ancient little town.
In the morning, we head onto the “Wild Atlantic Way” to gaze over the green miles of Ireland’s south and west coast known for it’s gorgeous scenery, towns perched overlooking the beaches and rugged cliffs, mountain passes and valleys dotted with stone cottages, and almost as many sheep as pubs!
We will bed and breakfast our way through quaint towns and villages at some of Ireland’s sweet hotels and lodges, catch lunches or stop to sip pints, shop for Irish treats, and look out over the never-ending fields and stone walls of Ireland’s gorgeous countryside.
Afternoons and evenings settle us into lively pubs where we’ll eat the local fare and maybe even catch some traditional Irish music!
There is time to walk in the villages after our days of sightseeing, to dip in and out of the pubs and check out the “craic,” and to take pictures of the castles, forts, and endless green fields.
From Cork to Kinsale, from Killarney to the Ring of Kerry, from the Dingle Peninsula to the Cliffs of Moher, we will wander the Wild Atlantic Way together! And who knows what surprises there are!! We are still ironing out some of our incredible itinerary and may even keep some things a secret until we arrive!
The best thing about this trip? You are traveling with Dragonfly Yoga’s own native Irishman, Declan O’Connell, who will regale all of us as we meander his very favorite places in Ireland, West Cork, Kerry, Clare, and Galway–undoubtedly the prettiest, wildest, and most photographed parts of Ireland where the land meets the sea. Katie promises to work out the kinks each day with a gentle yoga class in the morning, and if the weather treats us right, we will practice some days out in the open air or maybe even spontaneous yoga in a castle!!
$2,800 per person, based on double occupancy.
$1,000 deposit to secure your spot
You can also send your deposit as a check made payable to Dragonfly Yoga
or via Venmo to @Deccybaby
Private room is an additional $500.
- 7-nights accommodation @ quaint hotels and guest houses
- All breakfasts & two group dinners
- All ground transportation & ferries/boat transfers
- Blarney Castle tour and other excursions to be announced!
- Daily yoga with Katie (bring your mat if you plan to practice)
Not included in rates:
- Flights to and from Cork, Ireland (great rates on Norwegian Air out of Providence, RI to Cork, Ireland!! Woohoo!)
- Travel prior to and after the retreat
- Lunches/snacks on your own in villages along the way
- There are two group dinners included in the rates–the rest you are on your own; this allows you to wander the towns where we stay and eat where you like!
- Alcohol & beverages
- Trip insurance
Please refer to “Terms and Conditions” link below for complete details on inclusions/exclusions.
If you are interested in this very special trip to Ireland with Katie & Declan, and want to know more before you book, email Declan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This retreat will sell out quickly and is on a first come basis! We cannot hold rooms w/o full deposit. We cannot guarantee roommates in doubles, but we will help folks looking for someone to pair with. If you register and cannot find a roommate, you will be billed an additional $500 for a single room.
REQUIRED FORMS & DOCUMENTS
- Registration Form: This retreat is now full. Thank you!
- Travel Form for Dragonfly Yoga Retreats: International Retreat Form IRELAND
- Terms & Conditions (REQUIRED SIGNATURE): 2019 IRELAND Terms and Conditions
- Current Passport